In an effort to continue to provide a clearer understanding of the promotional process, I/O Solutions has provided a candidate orientation for the promotional processes.
Use the link below to view the video of the 2019 Promotional Orientation.
The following topics will be covered during the candidate orientation:
- Overview of the Lieutenant and Captain promotional processes.
- Written Examination
- Written exam development process.
- Test specifications.
- Item writing style of I/O Solutions.
- Tips for written examination preparation .
- Assessment Center
- Assessment center exercise development process.
- Types of exercises that may be included in the assessment centers.
- Rating criteria and scales that are used by assessors.
- Dimensions and criteria that candidates may be rated on for the assessment centers.
- Role of the assessors and candidates in the assessment centers.
- Preparation and recommendations for the assessment centers.
- Rules governing the process of the assessment centers.
- Scoring of the assessment centers.
- Maintaining security of the process.